Bridges to Wellness
Therapeutic massage uses orthopedic massage, deep tissue and Swedish therapeutic techniques to loosen tense musculature and often break down scar tissue to increase range of motion in a specific area. The treatment ranges from therapeutic to corrective in nature and will begin with an orthopedic assessment to assess posture, bones, and muscles. This treatment is recommended for those who experience low back and shoulder pain, carpal tunnel, sciatica, headaches, knees and neck. We also offer Prenatal Massage which can relieve neck and back pain, improve sleep, reduce labour times, increase well-being, and offer moms-to-be peace of mind while your body changes. Our Reflexology treatment uses gentle massage stimulation of nerve endings to increase blood circulation. Sometimes, the body's waste products can form deposits on nerve endings, which can block the natural flow of energy to other parts of the body. This treatment will help with the elimination of toxins via the lymphatic circulation path and help the body heal itself naturally.
30 Minute Massage - $55
45 Minute Massage - $70
60 Minute Massage - $100 ($90 with Membership)
90 Minute Massage - $130
Hydrotherapy Treatments - $15 (not available during COVID)
Facial - $100*
Customized for you: Deep cleanse, extractions, mask, serums, and moisturizer. Perfect treatment to reset and refresh your skin.
Sinus Facial - $140*
This facial focuses on reliving sinus pressure often experienced during seasonal changes or through chronic ailments. You’ll enjoy a full custom facial and a 30 minute muscle-melting massage.
Facial & Massage - $160*
Enjoy a custom facial with a deep cleanse, extractions, mask, serums, moisturizer as well as a Therapeutic Massage.
* Student and senior pricing available. Must be full time student and present a valid Student ID. All prices subject to change.
* At this time we have 2 registered massage therapists..
Bridges to Wellness - Wellness Membership the perfect next step towards your self-care goals.
Membership plan benefits.
- No membership fee. That’s right, there is no fee to become a member.
- Stretch your Extended Health Care coverage with our affordable Wellness Program.
- Enjoy preferred prices. Visit us a minimum of once a month and receive the preferred membership price on one 60 Minute Massage Treatment $90 including GST (savings of $10). This also includes the discount on other massages 60 minutes or more, or pay to upgrade to a Custom Facial*.
- Missed your monthly treatment? No problem. You can save it and enjoy a second treatment in another month for up to an extra 2 months (membership credits are non- transferable).
- Commitment is for 2 months and it's easy to cancel just provide one month written notice.
- Purchase gift cards at member rates.
- Refer a friend program. It pays to be friendly. Spread the word about Bridges to Wellness and have the opportunity to earn free sessions when you refer friends & family who sign up for memberships.
* available with only specific therapists.